This is me... ... this is how I feel 95% of the time. The other 5% is full of great moments and hot-mess moments. Yet, most of my days consists of hanging on. Sure, most people are doing the same thing. They are fumbling their way through life. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't have some issue or life problem or illness. We all have something! We are either following very defined paths or spontaneously deciding what to do next. Just making it through the day and all the difficulties life brings as you attempt to be "responsible". I tend to fall between the two. I have a plan, but often spontaneously do something different. However, I am also coping with a thousand problematic issues making daily living... well... challenging. Challenging is a nice way of saying, it sucks. Things most people do without even thinking. Chopping vegetables. I mean when did carrots get so hard or even green peppers? Carrying groceries. What happened to the good ole' day
My saga is currently fighting Triple Negative Breast Cancer with NO Primary Tumor as well as surviving ER/PR+ Invasive Ductal Carcinoma in 2013. I have a twisted sense of humor and have tried to continue that laughter and optimism on my journey.